Here at Everest Dental PC, we are dedicated to your health, and we stand ready to welcome you back to our office. We have put great thought into keeping you and our team safe, and we have implemented a number of protocols to help ensure your safety. Your health, hygiene and safety are our top priorities, and we encourage you to contact us at 914-288-0880 if you have any questions or concerns.
Health & Safety Measures
When you visit our office:
- We will require you to wear a mask when entering our office space.
- We will use the latest recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) to help protect you and our team.
- We have implemented the latest sterilization protocols to keep your office clean and hygienic and ensure that our facilities are ready for you.
- Please follow the recommended six-foot social distancing guidelines. We have rearranged our reception area to accommodate this.
- Our entire office is cleaned and sterilized regularly to promote the greatest level of disinfection and sterilization possible.
All patients will be screened for a fever upon arriving, as well as asked the screening questions in the form on this page. In accordance with CDC guidelines, anyone presenting with a fever of 100 F or above will be rescheduled.
While we miss each and every one of you, we also need to space out appointments for everyone’s safety. We are working diligently to get everyone in for their appointments in the safest and most efficient way possible, and we appreciate your patience while we reschedule and adjust our treatment schedule to accommodate everyone. Please also note that appointment scheduling has been adjusted to allow time for enhanced cleaning and sterilization.
To provide you with the best service possible, we have created a program to guide you through your visits with us. We will facilitate your check-ins, procedures and check-outs. Our team will anticipate your arrival and assist you in checking in from your car. When it is time for your appointment, we will let you know that we are ready for you and guide you to the correct treatment area.
Please text us when you arrive at our office. A team member will walk you through the screening form and notify you when it is time for you to come in.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, feeling unwell or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Do not enter our office.
- Please call ahead if you are experiencing a dental emergency. There may be a long wait time if you do not notify us of your emergency before arriving at our office, and we want to make sure you can receive care as quickly as possible to resolve the problem.
- We strongly prefer that anyone accompanying a patient wait in the car unless absolutely necessary. Caregivers, parents and guardians are welcome to accompany the patient to the treatment area but must wear a facial covering. Only one additional person may be present during the treatment.
- Please use the restroom at home prior to your appointment. Restrooms in our office are only available on an emergency basis and must be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
- Wash your hands in our clinical area prior to being seated for your appointment and prior to leaving our clinic when your appointment is over.
The COVID-19 situation is dynamic, and we are constantly adjusting our approach to keep you and our team safe. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding during this crazy time. Please feel free to contact our office for more information or to schedule your appointment with our dentists in Hartsdale, New York.